maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

No trolling, no stalking, no bullshit. Game related discussioons only. Violaters will be hung.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
 Post subject: Re: Scourge of War: Chancellorsville
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:26 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 2684
They will show up as GBB scenarios, in the names........load up a multiplayer game, create a room, pick 2 people, got to staging area, look for Rebel Yell and select if listed, then enter game, if it loads up, they are there.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:36 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 5594
jack t ripper wrote:
I got the bonus scenario pack to show up in the Modification screen by using the Matirx reinstall., but I'm not sure I see the scenarios once selected.

Bloody annoying.

I found that it took some work hitting the proper spot to get the button to click 'on' next to them. Then you gotta wait a couple seconds to see if it activates the thing before it will show as activated, sometimes.

"The check should be for at least $1000. I imagine that your personal destruction of the earth is much larger than simply $1000, so feel free to pay more." -Mr. McGibbletts on 'The Point' of Global Warming.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:18 am 
Hair in the soap

Don't think I ever posted this.. a screenshot from the beginning of that big user-created Gettysburg scenario. Near the beginning, first contact. My division (Jubal Early's Div) was on the far left.

"The check should be for at least $1000. I imagine that your personal destruction of the earth is much larger than simply $1000, so feel free to pay more." -Mr. McGibbletts on 'The Point' of Global Warming.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:38 pm 
Sergeant

Okay gents, time to plan a super duper game for this weekend, I am up SAT and SUN........we gonna try a butt in saddle game, with courier for all orders and camera locked........make this a challenge. Not that we don;t get our butt kicked more than we win. We can do a brigade each in same div if we need to until we get used to this. Have to be reb due to they have the largest div

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:29 pm 
Hair in the soap

I've never played BITS mode before.

This could be a mess.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:35 pm 
Sergeant

Me and Chi did one last night, got our butt kicked, but only because time ran out on us..............I think it will be cool to at least try it.............give the AI a fighting chance. LOL

You can still double click to move units, but they will not react until the courier arrives.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:13 am 
Hair in the soap

2ndAcr wrote:

You can still double click to move units, but they will not react until the courier arrives.

That's good. Because I'm still not an expert at forming detailed orders via courier. I've pretty much only properly issued ones stating something like, "Face SW, Advance/Engage enemy to your front". Which may only work briefly, as we all know it's herding cats when issuing orders to Brigade commanders and hoping they do what you're trying to get them to.

I'm not really sure what my schedule is this weekend. Got stuff to do today (Sat.) but I may have a chunk of time late afternoon or early evening. Sunday is usually best.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:04 pm 
Sergeant

That's cool.......would probably be a evening game on SAT for us too.........also prob do a SUN game, same thing, prob evening

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:46 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 6661
Funeral yesterday. Longtime coworker...uggh. Up for a game today (Sunday) when playoffs not on.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:44 pm 
Sergeant

Okay, game on for Sunday, 7pm CST that should give time for playoffs to end. That is 8pm EST and 5pm PST. Will be in lobby waiting at 7pm CST.

We are going to do a brigade level each, Butt in the saddle game. All communications and such will be via courier, we will be Reb, they have the bigger div where we each can grab a brigade, and cameras will be locked to your commander. So get ready. We are going to ramp it up some.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next